- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- Was just blocked from FB for 30 days because I posted “White people are actually the worst” if your wondering how trash white people are. 6 hours ago
- RT @MatthewACherry: Young James Earl Jones was the original Mr. Steal Your Girl in these throwbacks pics. https://t.co/pWLov02xuz 22 hours ago
- RT @MatthewACherry: Some throwback pics of Cicely Tyson. https://t.co/KTH17JZN65 22 hours ago
- RT @MatthewACherry: This old picture of Cicely Tyson and James Earl Jones is 🔥 https://t.co/6VH3jnPlLY 22 hours ago
- So cheesed I’m gonna miss this game but Morocco. twitter.com/NBAHistory/sta… 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Philip Sparks
First there was a women’s line, then there was a store and now Torontos’s sweetheart with a thing for vintage, Mr. Philip Sparks, has expanded his eponymous label to include women’s footwear.
Get your hands on vintage-inspired menswear, womenswear and accessories at up to 75% off (!!!)at the Philip Sparks Sample Sale and End of Season Clearance event. Happy shopping! -Septembre
Last night I stopped by the Burroughes Building where Philip Sparks kicked off two weeks of fashion shows and events with his men’s and women’s fall/winter 2011 presentation. Once inside the packed venue, I was greeted by giant tapestries by … Continue reading
Canadian mens and womenswear designer Philip Sparks is having a shoe sale and while Sparks now caters to both men and women (he launched his eponymous womenswear collection in October) this one’s for the boys.