- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- #Caribana50 is 13 days away. Are you ready? 8 hours ago
- RT @Cycododge: @SeptembreA 👋 We have some positions available at @Infusionsoft. This place is a lot of fun too 😎 ( grnh.se/3fx7801)… 10 hours ago
- MAJOR BOOZY SLUSHIE OMISSION: Home of the Brave has great boozy slushies. twitter.com/blogTO/status/… 10 hours ago
- Who wants to take me out for drinks? twitter.com/blogTO/status/… 10 hours ago
- Yes! Though I prefer ones on Instagram, that are much shorter and more condensed, rather than ones on YouTube. twitter.com/hondreanicole/… 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Philip Sparks
First there was a women’s line, then there was a store and now Torontos’s sweetheart with a thing for vintage, Mr. Philip Sparks, has expanded his eponymous label to include women’s footwear.
Get your hands on vintage-inspired menswear, womenswear and accessories at up to 75% off (!!!)at the Philip Sparks Sample Sale and End of Season Clearance event. Happy shopping! -Septembre
Last night I stopped by the Burroughes Building where Philip Sparks kicked off two weeks of fashion shows and events with his men’s and women’s fall/winter 2011 presentation. Once inside the packed venue, I was greeted by giant tapestries by … Continue reading
Canadian mens and womenswear designer Philip Sparks is having a shoe sale and while Sparks now caters to both men and women (he launched his eponymous womenswear collection in October) this one’s for the boys.