- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- RT @BigRatched52: If Our First Dance Ain't Like This ... We Gettin Divorced 🤷🏾♂️😂💯 twitter.com/proudcaribbean… 1 hour ago
- Spoke to an older musician who compared Drake to Diana Krall. “He’s not evolving. He keeps making the same music.” 1 hour ago
- RT @cousinnick: Smart women will actually ask if you checked Groupon BEFORE letting you pay that much twitter.com/Essence/status… 2 hours ago
- RT @TheFab_U_Lust: Why is this a problem? I see nothing wrong with being smart about money. Groupon let's you try new places without full p… 2 hours ago
- Groupon has been so good to me. So many great restaurants, concerts, exhibits. I got Talib Kweli tickets. I'm so do… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Philip Sparks
First there was a women’s line, then there was a store and now Torontos’s sweetheart with a thing for vintage, Mr. Philip Sparks, has expanded his eponymous label to include women’s footwear.
Get your hands on vintage-inspired menswear, womenswear and accessories at up to 75% off (!!!)at the Philip Sparks Sample Sale and End of Season Clearance event. Happy shopping! -Septembre
Last night I stopped by the Burroughes Building where Philip Sparks kicked off two weeks of fashion shows and events with his men’s and women’s fall/winter 2011 presentation. Once inside the packed venue, I was greeted by giant tapestries by … Continue reading
Canadian mens and womenswear designer Philip Sparks is having a shoe sale and while Sparks now caters to both men and women (he launched his eponymous womenswear collection in October) this one’s for the boys.