- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- I find it interesting that Essence doesn't capitalize the B in Black in their online stories. twitter.com/Essence/status… 1 hour ago
- A good read if you're looking for further analysis. "Get Out's fashion explained by costume designer Nadine Haders" vogue.com/article/jordan… 1 hour ago
- Always roll my eyes when USians think I'm USian cuz of my tweets on antiblackness. Cuz, apparently, racism is only problem in the US. 2 hours ago
- I said what I said. twitter.com/kidsthesedayz/… 2 hours ago
- Getting outfit inspiration from fashion media would be so much easier if the models chosen had more diverse body shapes/sizes. 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Maybelline
It seems the more mainstream and commonplace nail art is becoming, the more I’m drawn to simpler nail designs and treatments. This Manicure Monday I decided to go for a simple camo print accent nail with gold studs and my … Continue reading
I’ve got a pretty big collection of nail art designs and effects that I’ve been dying to try but just haven’t gotten around to and I’ve been using my birthday, my own personal New Year, as the impetus to do … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I entered the world of Maybelline New York Canada for a Fall 2012 Global Beauty Trends presentation and the big reveal of their new, soon-to-be-released product offerings.
I have tried and failed creating Mondrian-inspired nails more times than I can count regardless of the methods that I’ve tried. Tape and freehand attempts have all ended in a jumbled mess of nail polish. Until now.