- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- I enjoyed Lion King. Not cinematic excellence but it looked great and the actors did a pretty good job. Beyoncé is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Bumped into a friend of my ex *deep sigh* Having a malignant narcissist trying to destroy you anyway he can till th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Me and my angel/twin at the #JustUs screening of Lion King. https://t.co/Hxv9Ny6jlL 10 hours ago
- Summer, Simone and Stephanie by various supply teachers. They looked at my name written down on paper and that's w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Things like this is why I'm not even nearly offended when people ask me where I'm from (I say "people" because an I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: leather
In Septembre World there are two seasons: Summer and Patiently-Waiting-For-Summer. And while I patiently await the return of warmer weather I while away the hours and months by constructing a dream wardrobe. While these leather Ann Demeulemeester lace-up sandals ($1078, … Continue reading
Danier has always been a dusty 80s relic and the tag on all the leather jackets and skirts in my mother and aunt’s closet. Until now. The premium leather retailer has stepped up their design game and is now home … Continue reading
And then there was one. After four months of fashion design and deliberation the grand prize winner of the third annual Danier Design Challenge was announced. Ryerson School of Fashion student and Winnipeg native Meagan Johnston was named the winner.
With Spring 2012 LG Fashion Week fast approaching my mind has been intermittently focusing on what to wear for Toronto’s fashion week. While I wish I had the champagne budget and resources of Julia Sarr-Jamois, Anna Dello Russo or Anna … Continue reading
It seems this season’s statement article of clothing is the cape and I’ve got my eye on this beauty from Canadian designer Caitlin Power.
I was walking down Bloor Street with a friend and looking at the creative window displays when we saw these amazing Gianmarco Lorenzi biker ankle boots ($1,498) at Browns (50 Bloor St. W.) and I stopped dead in my tracks.
It’s back to school time and while I A) don’t own an iPad and B) am not returning to school I still love, want and need this Proenza Schouler PS1 iPad case ($683).