- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- Is Cheri DiNovo actually leaving politics? 20 minutes ago
- My first ever @influenster Vox Box full of free goodies! #RecessVoxBox #Contest https://t.co/wf9tgFdZIa 10 hours ago
- My alma mater! twitter.com/hackeryou/stat… 17 hours ago
- I DESPERATELY want an Apple Watch but won't be able to begin thinking about buying one for months *single silent tear courses down my cheek* 18 hours ago
- I love when celebs who can't dance get hype, get on a stage and think they're Michael Jackson or Usher. twitter.com/xxxtenTrashion… 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: heels
First there was a women’s line, then there was a store and now Torontos’s sweetheart with a thing for vintage, Mr. Philip Sparks, has expanded his eponymous label to include women’s footwear. Advertisements
It seems magazine editors are the latest personalities to add their name to the ever-growing list of fashion designers. Flare fashion director Liz Cabral has added shoe and accessories designer to her resume with the reprisal of her role as … Continue reading
This morning I was innocently scrolling through Facebook, minding my own business, when – BAM! – these absolutely gorgeous Charlotte Olympia ‘Avalon’ heels ($2,205, Charlotte Olympia) pop up on my dash. Instant infatuation.
Shoes and accessories that glimmer, glitter, shimmer and shine have been all the rage this fall/winter and I’s love to get my hands on something sparkly. The sixth item on my 12 Days of Christmas Countdown wish list are the Givenchy … Continue reading
I was walking down Bloor Street with a friend and looking at the creative window displays when we saw these amazing Gianmarco Lorenzi biker ankle boots ($1,498) at Browns (50 Bloor St. W.) and I stopped dead in my tracks.
If I’m on a deadline Tumblr is the place where you will find me wasting valuable time or, as I like to call it, “battling writer’s block” (follow me here). While attempting to find my writing mojo the other day … Continue reading
There were quite a few shoes that caught my eye on the Spring 2011 runway and these thigh high lace-up Emilio Pucci sandals ($1,790 at Net-A-Porter) were one of them.