- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- Bahahahahaha! Not that this was ever me... twitter.com/WORIDSTARHIPH0… 4 hours ago
- When your friend's on Facebook bragging about how her new baby was her shortest labour...at two and a half hours long😒 1 day ago
- Every once in awhile I think of the brilliant writer I could already be if Canadian media wasn't what it is. 1 day ago
- This is Toronto, yo. twitter.com/ladyblovebytes… 1 day ago
- I can't take you seriously if 'influencer' is in your job title. I ESPECIALLY can't take you seriously if it's the only word in your title. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: heels
First there was a women’s line, then there was a store and now Torontos’s sweetheart with a thing for vintage, Mr. Philip Sparks, has expanded his eponymous label to include women’s footwear.
It seems magazine editors are the latest personalities to add their name to the ever-growing list of fashion designers. Flare fashion director Liz Cabral has added shoe and accessories designer to her resume with the reprisal of her role as … Continue reading
This morning I was innocently scrolling through Facebook, minding my own business, when – BAM! – these absolutely gorgeous Charlotte Olympia ‘Avalon’ heels ($2,205, Charlotte Olympia) pop up on my dash. Instant infatuation.
Shoes and accessories that glimmer, glitter, shimmer and shine have been all the rage this fall/winter and I’s love to get my hands on something sparkly. The sixth item on my 12 Days of Christmas Countdown wish list are the Givenchy … Continue reading
I was walking down Bloor Street with a friend and looking at the creative window displays when we saw these amazing Gianmarco Lorenzi biker ankle boots ($1,498) at Browns (50 Bloor St. W.) and I stopped dead in my tracks.
If I’m on a deadline Tumblr is the place where you will find me wasting valuable time or, as I like to call it, “battling writer’s block” (follow me here). While attempting to find my writing mojo the other day … Continue reading
There were quite a few shoes that caught my eye on the Spring 2011 runway and these thigh high lace-up Emilio Pucci sandals ($1,790 at Net-A-Porter) were one of them.