- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- RT @BigRatched52: If Our First Dance Ain't Like This ... We Gettin Divorced 🤷🏾♂️😂💯 twitter.com/proudcaribbean… 1 hour ago
- Spoke to an older musician who compared Drake to Diana Krall. “He’s not evolving. He keeps making the same music.” 1 hour ago
- RT @cousinnick: Smart women will actually ask if you checked Groupon BEFORE letting you pay that much twitter.com/Essence/status… 2 hours ago
- RT @TheFab_U_Lust: Why is this a problem? I see nothing wrong with being smart about money. Groupon let's you try new places without full p… 2 hours ago
- Groupon has been so good to me. So many great restaurants, concerts, exhibits. I got Talib Kweli tickets. I'm so do… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: haute couture
The Royal Ontario Museum‘s latest exhibit is huge in every way, shape and form. Aptly named BIG, the 40-artifact strong show celebrates all that is big – socially, culturally and historically – in fashion and textile.
It cannot be said enough, couture is all in the details. In this video Tim Blanks speaks with Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy about his Fall 2011 haute couture collection for Style.com.
Creative and talented DIY bloggers Erica Chan Coffman and Lauren Kolodny of Honestly…WTF just posted this amazing video on their Tumblr page (Click here to follow me) about the making of the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2011 haute couture collection.
Rihanna has been living the life of a modern day princess. At the 2011 Grammy Awards this sunday Ms. Fenty wore couture Jean Paul Gaultier hot off the Spring 2011 runway as she walked the red carpet and then changed … Continue reading
At first glance the Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2011 couture collection looks like a frenetic, schizophrenic potpourri of looks, styles and themes. However, a second viewing shows a career that includes skillfully re-imagined classics.
The Elie Saab Spring 2011 couture collection was a lesson in texture. There were floral print dresses with flower poufs at shoulder and hip, sheer chiffon concoctions with beaded overlays and a shimmery sequin mauve taupe gown with floral appliqués … Continue reading
It seems that youthful femininity and airy lightness are emerging themes this season and Valentino co-designers Pier Paolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri have tapped into that trend via a virginal Spring 2011 couture collection that was full of pale, … Continue reading