- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- And Kim K's not famous for nothing. Kim K is the latest of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. 2 hours ago
- Ivana Trump = Kim K. Kim K. wasn't the first nor will she be the last. People like watching people live fabulous, exciting lives. 2 hours ago
- From lifestyle blogger to life blogger. The Kim K's of blogging. They don't "do" anything but they have so many followers watching them live 2 hours ago
- Britney shading Iggy made my damn night 😂 2 hours ago
- Me: *Cuts K’s pants into shorts* Kaya: *wines over* I hope I can wine in those shorts you’re cutting. *starts singing Kerwin’s Too Real* 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.