- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- Wish I'd known. Would have taken Kaya RT @kelkord: Boring machine exciting. http://t.co/xZ7MyuYcyc 1 hour ago
- RT @Pundit_AcadEMIC: They tell us that we have to develop an impressive CV & resume but when you're Black "impressive" becomes "intimidatin… 2 hours ago
- RT @femmeminem: the headpieces and body art displayed on a black body typically aren't examples of "bindis" and "henna" 5 hours ago
- RT @femmeminem: also: if you're understanding of African culture is monolithic, don't accuse one of cultural appropriation. you literally h… 5 hours ago
- RT @femmeminem: I'm sorry if I can't seem to "share" my culture like a wifi password, but I'm just trying to find some type of origin since… 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.