- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- We should revisit the Roots of Youth Violence report and save Black youth rather than sacrificing them. 2 hours ago
- Like I said, a tragedy. twitter.com/CP24/status/80… 2 hours ago
- This is a tragedy. twitter.com/CP24/status/80… 2 hours ago
- RT @TananariveDue: I can't get #Moonlight out of my heart and head. I don't have enough room in a tweet to explain how powerful this film i… 2 hours ago
- The anonymous email I received came from ProtonMail… twitter.com/lolaodelola/st… 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.