- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- It is your job as a human being to remain critical of politicians even the ones in your party. Hold them accountable, to the same standards 6 hours ago
- Last tweet by Hari Kondabolu. See also: Barack Obama, Justin Trudeau, et al. 6 hours ago
- "Bernie Sanders is a politician, not your friend. When he is critiqued, that is because he is a politician. No one is insulting your friend" 6 hours ago
- RT @FarAndWide: And there it is: "Christians were being accepted over applications from Shia and Sunni Muslims." twitter.com/natnewswatch/s… 8 hours ago
- "I marched with King." Quick! Somebody give her a cookie twitter.com/thevanessag/st… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.