- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- Back to school shopping! Backpacks will be ready to start delivering by Tuesday. https://t.co/EqaT8sz8zM 33 minutes ago
- RT @tara_deschamps: Get in touch with @SeptembreA if you've got some to donate for marginalized youth in Toronto youcaring.com/marginalizedyo… ht… 2 hours ago
- I'm going to be in the King and Yonge area on Monday doing pick-ups for the fundraiser. If you'd like me to swing by please DM me. 2 hours ago
- Please help. twitter.com/nelliesshelter… 3 hours ago
- Did anyone make a Bad and Bajan t-shirt? 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.