- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- RT @LebaronSims: 💯 twitter.com/desusnice/stat… 3 hours ago
- RT @freeblackgirl: 5. Do NOT write for free. I'll repeat that. Do NOT write for free. Your words have value. You deserve to be paid well fo… 6 hours ago
- Gorgeous Ferragamo shoes instagram.com/p/-r1uZTs5Le/ 6 hours ago
- RT @afrosypaella: If there's one thing I could impress upon younger writers it is demanding their worth from the beginning. Meaning no work… 6 hours ago
- I've been freelancing for about 6 years and learning lots from . @Russian_Starr's TL. Check it out. Wish they taught me this in j-school. 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.