- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- RT @FeministaJones: The women are too dark for that. Hollywood doesn't like dark sistas being loved esp if darker than the men. https://t.… 35 minutes ago
- RT @Flames_Baldwin: Me: Hillary's corporatist world view prioritizes political expediency over morali... Hillary: *cuts a check* Me: yass… 35 minutes ago
- And brows courtesy of that $20 gift card I found in my apartment #winning 48 minutes ago
- Words can't describe how excited I am to get my brows done next week. They're in desperate need of taming. 53 minutes ago
- RT @prisonculture: Life is short. Don't spend even 1 second of it voluntarily subjecting yourself to people you can't stand. Ase. 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.