- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- I wanna go to see the Bad Boy reunion concert when it comes to Toronto. 1 hour ago
- RT @They_berian: Political economic systems aren't equitable just because the name of it has the word "free" in it. *rubs temples* https://… 2 hours ago
- RT @SartoriallyInc: little update on me: i paid my storage unit bill instead of buying a supreme hoodie because i am an adult who is dead i… 2 hours ago
- I searched 'elf' on @Forever21 Canada's site and this is all that came up :'( https://t.co/KDYBX08Ncv 3 hours ago
- When you get hype about something (Elf at F21, Disney on Netflix) but then remember you live in Canada. 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.