- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- I find it interesting that Essence doesn't capitalize the B in Black in their online stories. twitter.com/Essence/status… 1 hour ago
- A good read if you're looking for further analysis. "Get Out's fashion explained by costume designer Nadine Haders" vogue.com/article/jordan… 1 hour ago
- Always roll my eyes when USians think I'm USian cuz of my tweets on antiblackness. Cuz, apparently, racism is only problem in the US. 2 hours ago
- I said what I said. twitter.com/kidsthesedayz/… 2 hours ago
- Getting outfit inspiration from fashion media would be so much easier if the models chosen had more diverse body shapes/sizes. 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.