- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- I'm going to miss all this colour... instagram.com/p/7A60HUsP0D/ 1 hour ago
- On the mat and ready for the last @tribe_fitness outdoor yoga of the summer. Ombréd up for the… instagram.com/p/7ApZ69MP3w/ 3 hours ago
- RT @shereemilli: #CindyRoleder was disrespectful at best, racist at worst. BUT you can guarantee if a black athlete had acted like that the… 16 hours ago
- RT @EnergyKidd: These Jamaican runners out here hurting feelings 😂 Cindy Roleder from the German team is MAAAD! http://t.co/KNT0JlscrG 16 hours ago
- Free outdoor yoga tomorrow instagram.com/p/6_QpXgsPUW/ 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.