- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- My feet are killing me and I just wanna go home but the streetcar is craaaaawwwwwlllliiinnnggg. 6 hours ago
- I’m mad o didn’t buy that callaloo and crab though… 6 hours ago
- RT @Robsonian: @SeptembreA But in 2012, it started to draw the funding back down... 6 hours ago
- RT @Robsonian: @SeptembreA I should qualify my statement: Ontario increased funding to the ROM substantially in 2009, for the first time si… 6 hours ago
- Also, this twitter.com/Robsonian/stat… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.