- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- RT @BlkWomenStandUp: Excellent question... #KnowHerTruths #bwsu twitter.com/CynthiaGreenle… 2 hours ago
- RT @thetrudz: "Hey do this work for free and the exposure will make me send more future paid work your way!" NOAP. Pay me, fool. Selah. 2 hours ago
- RT @jennydeluxe: "it's my little african feel-good shirt" twitter.com/emmaroller/sta… 2 hours ago
- RT @Blackamazon: The moment where you ask AGAIN why the faces of harassment at ALWAYS WHITE 2 hours ago
- I hope the Katelynn Principle has increased accountability/rules/recommendations for schools. 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.