- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- RT @jimshi809: 2016 @LincolnMotorCo Continental rear: Venetian leather, Alcantara armrests, satin headliner, shearling wool carpet! http://… 2 hours ago
- RT @dalydes: @SeptembreA @DesmondCole @AmyraBrion Dreadlocks = scary. Dreadlocks + blue eyes = cute. Differential equations. 3 hours ago
- RT @drtantatinycat: Who else would like to contribute to #awesomethingsaboutme? We don't have a lot of POC voices over there... :( 3 hours ago
- Serving Lil Kim Crush On You realness #flawless RT @KARIFAUX: how can you hate on this? http://t.co/zvabijlwsm 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.