- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- RT @YourGirlsFuture: @SeptembreA what violence I never said anything violent should I take a picture of my tweets and re tweet them ? 4 minutes ago
- RT @SpiritEquality: She was throwing Pac the thug salute in heaven. I bet the clouds formed middle fingers in response. https://t.co/Y26XRj… 39 minutes ago
- I gave dude my intersection. I hope he shows up. Ride or die for ignorance. 1 hour ago
- RT @YourGirlsFuture: @SeptembreA see you soon heaux 1 hour ago
- I live in Parkdale. I'm easy to find since you all want to do me something. Lissa Monet and Dr. Jay are hiding behind the Internet. I'm not. 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.