- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- RT @beLaurie: Fun fact: Black and Latinx folks can be used for more than your companies diversity events! :) 4 hours ago
- BM using the Remy-Nicki beef to be misogynoiristic because it’s a day ending in ‘Y’. 4 hours ago
- Excuse me?! twitter.com/RickyRawls/sta… 4 hours ago
- RT @ztsamudzi: A great trans feminist breakdown of that grossly sympathetic Guardian piece that for too long entertains possibility of "tra… 4 hours ago
- RT @ab_silvera: Instead of giving her attention, signal boost black and other POC voices. I wrote this to disabuse any ideas of a trans con… 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.