- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- If you love my words and thoughts and want to give me money: paypal.me/septembrea 2 minutes ago
- RT @queenxkenz: how ready are you for christmas on a scale of 1-10? https://t.co/qKunrsXRbk 47 minutes ago
- RT @kaylaewa: *Christmas music starts playing in the middle of September* friend 1: don't you dare friend 2: not again omg me: https://t… 48 minutes ago
- The problem is that the idea was even green lighted. Everyone in the chain who got this okayed should be fired. twitter.com/BuzzFeedEnt/st… 1 hour ago
- Muting on Tweetbot is much easier than muting on Tweetdeck. Love being able to mute for a certain period of time. 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.