- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- Was just blocked from FB for 30 days because I posted “White people are actually the worst” if your wondering how trash white people are. 6 hours ago
- RT @MatthewACherry: Young James Earl Jones was the original Mr. Steal Your Girl in these throwbacks pics. https://t.co/pWLov02xuz 22 hours ago
- RT @MatthewACherry: Some throwback pics of Cicely Tyson. https://t.co/KTH17JZN65 22 hours ago
- RT @MatthewACherry: This old picture of Cicely Tyson and James Earl Jones is 🔥 https://t.co/6VH3jnPlLY 22 hours ago
- So cheesed I’m gonna miss this game but Morocco. twitter.com/NBAHistory/sta… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: Alexander McQueen
The Royal Ontario Museum‘s latest exhibit is huge in every way, shape and form. Aptly named BIG, the 40-artifact strong show celebrates all that is big – socially, culturally and historically – in fashion and textile.
The “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” exhibit opened to rave reviews in New York City at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute with over 500, 000 people viewing the exhibit. If you are not one of the lucky 500,000 to … Continue reading
“I remember being in New York when we learned the very sad news and Olivier Theyskens actually saying to me when he was a student how influenced he was by Alexander’s work and how Alexander’s creativity and brilliance and rebelliousness … Continue reading
I’ve always found it difficult to reconcile myself with the skull motif that has been plastered on everything from scarves to clutches to belts. I found the trend just a little too morbid and stayed far, far away from it. … Continue reading
German media design student Ruben Scupin has rendered fashion favourites like Christian Louboutin, Viktor & Rolf, Chanel and Alexander McQueen in paper in this fashionable pop-up book.
Milan Men’s Fashion Week has come to an end and guest blogger Marcus Kan, fashion photographer, founder and editor of à la mode and fashion director of Ukamaku will be giving his expert opinion after the jump. By Marcus Kan … Continue reading
Lindsey Wixson and Sasha Pivovarova appear in the Alexander McQueen spring 2011 campaign surrounded by Monarch butterflies.