- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- Is it summer yet? I wanna dress cute again. 9 hours ago
- RT @kelechnekoff: I love Viola Davis because she acts with every part of her being. Even the snot from her nose gives a brilliant performan… 10 hours ago
- RT @AintRob: What would you do if your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor cause he's hungry twitter.com/twotonee_/stat… 12 hours ago
- Me watching hockey. twitter.com/Steve_Perrault… 13 hours ago
- RT @annebot: My friend created and patented this technology! If you swear at an automated system, many will redirect you to an operator. Th… 20 hours ago
Category Archives: Fashion
The Joe Fresh spring/summer 2013 fashion show was a monochromatic affair. A procession of very 60s graphic black and white looks in geometric patterns paraded down the runway and were starkly contrasted with a star-studded cast of models including Grace … Continue reading
First there was a women’s line, then there was a store and now Torontos’s sweetheart with a thing for vintage, Mr. Philip Sparks, has expanded his eponymous label to include women’s footwear.
And it’s a wrap, ladies and gentlemen! After much hustling and bustling – in style, of course – the Spring/Summer 2013 edition of Toronto Fashion Weeks is over and what a season it was.
That Rihanna reign just won’t let up! The Bajan songstress proved her dominance by making her second appearance on the cover of the November 2012 issue of Vogue Magazine wearing a red lace Valentino dress.
Fashion | HBO Documentary About Face: Supermodels Then and Now looks at aging through the eyes of iconic beauties [video]
The diversity in fashion discussion is the Little Engine That Could of the fashion industry. A small but dedicated group of individuals keeps the discussion going despite mainstream media’s attempts to ignore it, downplay it or sweep it under the … Continue reading
Fashion | The rumours are true: Maison Martin Margiela is the latest high-end brand to collaborate with H&M
The internet was atwitter yesterday with rumours that Maison Martin Margiela, the conceptual fashion label, was the latest brand to collaborate with H&M. Well, ladies and gents, the rumours are true and the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M collection will … Continue reading
Last night was the night that fashion observers/obsessors (same thing, really) have been waiting for—the 2012 Met Gala red carpet. While the Oscars are snazzy and the Grammy’s are fun, the annual Met Gala red carpet is a true exhibition … Continue reading