- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Event
The Royal Ontario Museum‘s latest exhibit is huge in every way, shape and form. Aptly named BIG, the 40-artifact strong show celebrates all that is big – socially, culturally and historically – in fashion and textile. Advertisements
With the shuttering of Fashion Televsion and the dissolution of the Fashion Collective, the Toronto-based incubator of Canadian design, the Canadian fashion scene may seem a little less than hopeful but the presentation of the third annual A Passion for … Continue reading
Last week, I enjoyed an Evening of Luxury as !Xam Diamonds unveiled its latest collection with a private showing at the new Financial District gallery, showroom and workshop.
The gorgeous images in this post were taken by friend and talented photographer Kandirra Henry. For more of her images, life, musings and travels visit her at le blog. Pulp Magazine is not your average fashion magazine. While mainstream fashion … Continue reading
Event | Hairdressers Against Aids ask you to “Use Your Voice, Use Your Power For A Beautiful World Without AIDS”
L’Oréal and UNESCO have teamed up to present Hairdressers Against Aids (HAA), a HIV/AIDS prevention program aimed at helping hairdressing professionals throughout the world use their voice to help educate their clients. This year marks the 10th anniversary of the HAA, … Continue reading