- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- *reported as spam* RT @JaeFiasco: That's one of my unpopular black music opinions: I don't like Sade. 8 hours ago
- RT @saladinahmed: EXCELSIOR, EXCELSIOR, EXCELSIOR! Lupita Nyong'o as Storm, by @DThompson0190. 'Nuff said. #intlwomensday http://t.co/14y03… 8 hours ago
- Black booties with gold shields. pinterest.com/pin/2500202167… 9 hours ago
- Funky floral booties with gold hardware. pinterest.com/pin/2500202167… 9 hours ago
- I love and want all of these septum rings @MsLovina modernrites.com/collections/bo… 9 hours ago
Author Archives: Septembre
It seems the more mainstream and commonplace nail art is becoming, the more I’m drawn to simpler nail designs and treatments. This Manicure Monday I decided to go for a simple camo print accent nail with gold studs and my … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of teaching a nail art class at Lush & Lavish Salon Spa (200 Ossington Avenue, Toronto, ON) and despite my terrible stage fright the class was a success.
The Royal Ontario Museum‘s latest exhibit is huge in every way, shape and form. Aptly named BIG, the 40-artifact strong show celebrates all that is big – socially, culturally and historically – in fashion and textile.
Happy Halloween! I know I’ve missed this week’s Manicure Monday nail art post but I decided that Halloween was a good enough reason to postpone it. I agonized a bit over what to do with my nails. I got rid … Continue reading
And it’s a wrap, ladies and gentlemen! After much hustling and bustling – in style, of course – the Spring/Summer 2013 edition of Toronto Fashion Weeks is over and what a season it was.
That Rihanna reign just won’t let up! The Bajan songstress proved her dominance by making her second appearance on the cover of the November 2012 issue of Vogue Magazine wearing a red lace Valentino dress.
I’ve always avoided nail stickers, wraps and stamps because I wanted to push the bounds of both my creativity and my nail art ability each Manicure Monday. This weekend, however, I was the creativity and ability wasn’t flowing like it … Continue reading
Nail care is a $510 million dollar industry and has grown 37% in the last year. What was once the passion of a few is now the pastime of many and companies like Kiss and Broadway Nails are making the … Continue reading
I’ve got a pretty big collection of nail art designs and effects that I’ve been dying to try but just haven’t gotten around to and I’ve been using my birthday, my own personal New Year, as the impetus to do … Continue reading
When it comes to nail polish I’m a bit of a product junkie; I just love discovering and trying out new brands. Last week, I was introduced to Cheeky Monkey Cosmetics and I couldn’t wait to get home to do some … Continue reading