- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- RT @powellbetsy: "If we keep cutting, how are we going to have a better quality of life," Chow says 4 hours ago
- RT @august_mk: Hey - remember that time @DougFord2014 got a transit project built? Yeah - neither do I. He sold some good hash, though. 4 hours ago
- Writing an article on bf's iPad because my laptop ain't about that productivity life. Reps freezing every couple of words. 4 hours ago
- I think when people should start asking others how they'd like to be contacted. #hustsaynotounnecessaryphonecalls 5 hours ago
- RT @annhui: (Despite what Doug Ford just said, only I think 5 members of city council are visible minorities. Out of 45) 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.