- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- I be dancing to the EDM soca but my heart, and waist, just aren't in it. 3 hours ago
- These American men treat Toronto like sex tourism capital during Caribana but that's none of my business 🐸☕️ 3 hours ago
- Nothing like going to a club (setting) to make me thank Lorde for not being single. 3 hours ago
- See what you're about to do, Mother Nature? This is why it's over between you and I. 4 hours ago
- This is what I should've done with my nails for Caribana weekend i.instagram.com/p/rKj_cLLZy2/ 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.