- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- I'd like to boycott Black Friday but I'm also poor. We'll see how it goes. 40 minutes ago
- RT @jordanbks: @thetrudz white feminism: not all w... http://t.co/gks9wKnh5y 59 minutes ago
- Today is the day I do all of the things that I don’t want to do. Namely, open all those government letters and do my biz taxes. 1 hour ago
- I like these RT @sneakerfiles: NOW AVAILABLE: Nike Air Max 2015 (Multiple Colorways: bit.ly/1zZCRhO http://t.co/XDUf0QuJPy 2 hours ago
- RT @sophiaphotos: I can't give up on hope that this world can and will be better 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.