- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- RT @Awkward_Duck: Squad cars just rolled up on us at the church with rifle guns #ferguson 2 hours ago
- RT @Awkward_Duck: Like....we're just here, at a church, prepping to go give assistance #Ferguson http://t.co/eXmDqwEz8x 2 hours ago
- So there’s hop for me? RT @ThatEricAlper Fun fact: $60 billion - nearly 95% - of Warren Buffett’s net worth was made after his 60th birthday 2 hours ago
- RT @theferocity: Remember that time Bloomberg said the NYPD was his army? *refills your tea cup* 2 hours ago
- Sure WP's talk is different than BP's talk RT @sheilasheila: An honest question for parents: how do you talk to your kids about cops? 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.