- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- And like the big wimp that I am I tipped 15%. 1 hour ago
- I felt like the rush job. Like the artist had no pride in his work and didn't care about a great tattoo or great tattoo experience. 1 hour ago
- Worst tattoo experience ever. One of my worst customer service experiences. Now, time to start researching tattoo artists and parlours. 1 hour ago
- RT @thetrudz: Bottom line? That WW USED Emma as weapon to harm Beyonce & other Black women. THAT is not feminist. And Emma likes Bey. SO TR… 2 hours ago
- When you're at the tattoo parkour and can't get what you want but it's your birthday so you try to be positive. 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.