- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- Our parents. It maybe it's just my emoticon happy dad RT @doreeshafrir: Who are the people using the VHS tape emoji? 2 hours ago
- RT @brokeymcpoverty: lmaoo RT @mia_sade: “Who you finna try? Bet it ain’t me.” - the 22 pound cat 2 hours ago
- Friend: How can you be so hopeful? Me: 10 mg of Cipralex a day. 2 hours ago
- Fair trade RT @YourAnonNews: The dinosaurs died so we could have wifi. 2 hours ago
- RT @ReignOfApril: Yeah, I'm out. 😿😹 RT “@PortlandCat: You can't disrespect me and not expect me to react fam” 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.