- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- Oop! RT @MsEditorBela: Let's call a spade a spade when it comes to Iggy #WhitePrivilege #KanyeShrug http://t.co/Rch3YSemKs 2 hours ago
- Has Igloo Australia responded to Q-Tip yet or are she and TI still trying to find a way to flip this and make her out to be a victim? 2 hours ago
- RT @eatmydssertfrst: @SeptembreA Yep! Especially #BlackFemaleLives! And we keep supporting him. Got a petition to #CancelRKelly concert ht… 2 hours ago
- When it's females it's necessary but when it's males we need to get up and protest? Fuck outta here. 2 hours ago
- Like, dude said, in response to Shaneka Nicole Thompson being shot that, "Death is a necessary by product of revolution." 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.