- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- #TIMETitles is killing me. My people are HI-LARIOUS! 2 hours ago
- RT @ddale8: Chow plan includes stuff Soknacki proposed first: help for Friends of Groups, signs to tell people which bureaucrat is responsi… 3 hours ago
- Stay corny RT @TIME: What in the world does 'bae' mean, anyway? ti.me/1rCfgCU 3 hours ago
- I see your black lipstick and raise you black glitter lips i.instagram.com/p/qz_pSfN0FF/ 4 hours ago
- Dear Naturals, What do we know about this style of twists? Are they a better protective style? Quicker? #naturalhair http://t.co/NOLAejql4Y 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.