- Beginnings, Endings and a Clarisonic Mia 2 giveaway
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Let it snow! holiday nail art
- Fashion | Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013: Modern classics, refined, in a smorgasbord of colours
- Beauty | Manicure Monday: Starry night nail art
- Fashion | The Philip Sparks Spring 2013 accessories collection bursts with colour
- Click here to follow me on Tumblr
- RT @WWWALKERx: LMAO RT @GPSARTMAN: @WWWALKERx 😬 RT @MrFakeDope: When I tell a girl I'm not like other guys but I really am http://t.co/5tKl… 6 hours ago
- RT @kiwinerd: Why do some people find it so hard to apologize like a grownup? 9 hours ago
- I think I'm getting sick. Ignoring the symptoms that are creeping in, surprisingly, isn't keeping them at bay. Sore throat, subtle nausea. 9 hours ago
- Sorry but Pharrell needs to get bun out. 9 hours ago
- RT @Amaris_Acosta: I really wish Pharrell would clearly state that his views on "transcending race" stems from his lack of true acceptance … 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Etsy
I was cruising one of my favourite DIY blogs Honestly…WTF (more on my DIY addiction next week) when I spied this absolutely gorgeous handbag ($137) from Etsy designer Harlex.
Since I decided to stop chemically straightening my hair and to instead embrace my natural locs I’ve become slightly obsessed with all things organic, natural and indigenous. This Egyptian Revival bead embroidered scarab necklace ($518) from Texas-based jewellery brand Doro Soucy’s … Continue reading
Lately I have been drawn to a more natural, indigenous mode of dressing and style and this beaded Zulu necklace (from $31 to $70 each) by Etsy designers the 2 Bandits fits right into that aesthetic.